The model H200 is an easy to use single channel thermocouple thermometer with a wide testable temperature range suitable for use with many thermocouple probe types.
- Microcontroller circuit provides excellent performance
- Wide temperature measuring range
- Selectable Fahrenheit or Celsius display
- Accepts type J/K/R/E/T thermocouples
- 0.1 degree resolution for type K/J/T/E
- Data hold Memory function to record the maximum & minimum reading
- REL button for relative measurement
- Auto power off saves battery life
- Six 1.5V battery ( UM-4, AAA ) for longer battery life compared to 9V competitors
- Fast response time High level of accuracy
- Two year warranty
- K-Type temperature range: -148 to 2372 degrees F (-100 to 1300 degrees C). Note that the temperature probes used might have a narrower temperature range.
- Science experiments
- Plant maintenance
- Quality control