The E100 Gauss Meter is a magnetic field meter designed to measure extremely low frequencies (ELF) of 30 to 300 Hz.
- Readings in micro-Tesla or milli-Gauss
- Data hold (HOLD)
- Maximum hold (MAX)
- Range display (20,200,2000)
- Low battery indicator
- Over load display “OL”
- Red rubber holster for better grip and drop-protection
- This meter is applied to measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30 to 300Hz.
- It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission equipment, power lines, microwave ovens, air conditioners, refrigerators, computer monitors, video/audio devices and so forth.
- The magnetic field unit is Tesla (T), Gauss (G), milli-Gauss (mG) or micro-Tesla (µT)